peNgikut aku YanG taBah..ngeE^_^

Sunday, November 27, 2011

::: sabarlah wahai hati :::

ewwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh makk kau! kikikikiii

gilerr da aku nie..aiyokkkk! nothing interesting to share with ol of u today~


wuteva happens with reasons.although its too bitter to accept it.to continue life here is COMPULSORY.really need my abah and not forget my mummy and adeq2.feel like my life is nothing.study entah letak celah mane.otak entah melayang ke mane.sumtimes live at utm here make me more strong.sumtimes NO!.ohh YA ALLAH!

sumtimes its too difficult to find sumone dat i can share wuteva i feel deep into my heart.*ayat mcm bongok* but im very very greatful to YANG MAHA ESA mendengar segala luahan hati aku. and also becoz i have 'tempat mengadu' even not all i story with her or him. thanz to both of u. 

to HER be strong dear.thanx 4 being a good listener for me.i hope u can continue ur life like before.as i told before 'wuteva happens with reasons'. Allah takkan menguji hambanya yang tidak mampu untuk menghadapinya.and GOOD LUCK! insyaallah i'll pray for ur happiness dunia akhirat. chill okeyh :)


to HIM thanxx becoz of many reasons.u're too patient.good luck in your life also. n im sorie 4 everythings okeh :)



aku rase semua org nampak aku hepi.itu hanya luaran.hati aku takde sape2 yang tahu.senyuman plastik kadang2 dapat membuatkan org lain gembira.ohhh!another things i think u dun have to derogatory me with ur words dat make me feel like 'u s*'!! sorieee :')



No comments: